Nigerian lady dresses like a pregnant woman to go get her PVC


The struggle to get one’s permanent voter card (PVC) can take a whole day as many Nigerians have revealed.
A Nigerian lady after trying unsuccessfully to get her PVC had to find an ingenious way to obtain the important means of voting.
Grace Ehi Isabella Onuh took to her Facebook page to share how she conned officials of INEC into attending to her ahead of others since there was a crowd at the center closest to her house.
See her post below:
“I’ve been to the INEC PVC center for the past 4 days and I wasn’t attended to, truth is it is not just me but millions of Nigerians go through the same.
I had to disguise as a pregnant woman and in less than 10hours I got my PVC. 
Ensure you do anything you can to get your PVC and vote in the right candidate in the year 2019.”
This is coming after a 35-year-old Nigerian man, Mr. Yinka Alabi, revealed that he has to pay his wife before she can allow him sleep with her.
“My wife’s adulterous ways are terrible. She was in the habit of receiving her boyfriends’ calls in my presence, but my ill-health condition makes me to accept all her shortcomings.
My lord, I urinate through the use of catheter and my wife knows what am passing through. I paid her upfront before allowing me to have s*x with her, but I am not bothered because I love her and do not agree with the dissolution of our 10-year-old marriage,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phyno's record label artistes

Akpos and Prophet

Herdsmen Killings: British lawmakers tackle Buhari; demand president’s crackdown on attackers